Day 1: Nairobi – Antananarivo
Arrival at Ivato airport.You will be met and transferred to your city centre hotel.
Dinner and Overnight at Le LOUVRE HOTEL&SPA (Sup Room)
Day 2: Antananarivo – Fort Dauphin – Mandrare
Breafast at the hotel.Pick up and transfer to the Ivato’s airport to fly to Fort Dauphin. Drive to Mandrare River camp where you will stay for the next three days in a tented camp; solar powered with private veranda and thatched shelters.
All inclusive stay at the camp includes meals, picnic lunches, alcoholic and soft drinks (Beer, wine, sparkling wine, Gin, rum, whiskey, Brandy).
Overnight at MANDRARE RIVER CAMP
Day 3 and Day 4: Mandrare
Two full days exploring the gallery and spiny forest with its unique ecosystem and wildlife including Verreaux’s Sifaka, Ring tailed, Sportive and Mouse lemur and other animals. Encounters with Antandroy tribe and learn about their culture and tradition with sacred forest, tombs, ceremonies, traditional music and dancing. Visit a local school built by the hotel as well as the intriguing local market held in the nearby village which is the meeting point of the local villagers.
Overnignt at MANDRARE RIVER CAMP
Day 5: Mandrare – Manafiafy
We leave Mandrare in the morning and drive to Manafiafy passing through sisal plantation, villages, Andohaela National Park and Fort Dauphin. Then we head North till Manafiafy Lodge. Check in at the lodge.
All inclusive at the camp includes meals, picnic lunches, alcoholic and soft drinks (Beer, wine, sparkling wine, Gin, rum, whiskey, Brandy). Local activities included: walks, mangrove trips, excursion with motorized boat.
Overnight at MANAFIAFY BEACH RESORT
Day 6 – Day 8 : Manafiafy
Days dedicated to the discovery of its unique and unspoilt region where your lodge is well nestled.
Many sea, shore and rainforest-based activities are included: Canoeing into the mangrove, snorkeling in the protected bay, coastal trip and motorboat trips into the mangroves, daytime and nighttime walks in the rainforest spotting lemurs, chameleons and other small animals. Visit of fisherman’s village, local markets and schools sustained by the Lodge. Open air massage pavilion is also available or lying on the white sand protected beaches.
Overnight at MANAFIAFY BEACH RESORT
Optional Excursions: sport,fishing,whale watching from early June to early September.
Day 9 Manafiafy – Fort Dauphin – Antananarivo (2hrs 30 of Drive – Regular Flight)
Breakfast at the hotel. Depending on your flight schedule, pick up and transfer to the airport for flight back to “Antananarivo”. Transfer to the hotel. Depending on your flight schedules, on the way, possibility of stopping at the handcraft market of la Digue to purchase the last Souvenirs.
Dinner and Overnight at Le LOUVRE HOTEL&SPA (Sup room)
Day 10: Departure
After Breakfast transfer to airport for return flight .
Price per Person(Pax) in Euro (€) without any Flights
Validity : 01/062017 To 31/12/2017
|Twin Sharing (€)||4329||4290||4271||4264||4251||4258||4251|
|Single Supplement (€)||1482|
|Child Sharing Extra bed< 12 Y.O (€)||4167|
GST EXTRA (APPLICABLE FOR INDIAN MARKETS ONLY )
Domestic Flight Per Person : Euro 560 Economy Class
** All taxes included.
*Please note that domestic flight price is given as an indication, it is subject to change depending on availability, date of booking and exchange rate.
- Overnight stay in Half-board in Antananarivo on Day 1 and Day 9 in Double/Twin or Single room basis
- The breakfast in Tana on D10
- Private meet and greet
- All inclusive at Mandrare River Camp and Manafiafy beach and rainforest inclusive of : All meal, picnic lunches
- Alcoholic and soft drinks (Beer, wine, sparkling wine, Gin, rum, whiskey, Brandy, Port)
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide in Antananarivo
- A service of a qualified Malagasy guide in Mandrare and Manafiafy on all visits
- All return transfers mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees, local guides fee, local excursions
- A 50 000 MGA conservation levy towards local community and environmental projects
- Hotel taxes
- Handling fee
- International flights and airport taxes
- Domestic flights and airports taxes
- Visa fee
- Lunch and drinks in Antananarivo
- French champagne and Premium spirit
- Whale watching and sport fishing trips
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses: laundry, phone call…
- Travel insurance: It is important that all travelers have their own insurance covering accident, repatriation, cancellations and loss bags.
Tour is feasible only from 20 March 2017 to 09 January 2018, can be combined with Andasibe National Park at the beginning or the end of the tour.
- Program is subject to domestic schedule flight. It might be necessary to add an overnight stay at Fort Dauphin at the beginning or at the end of the tour. On Day 9, transfer by vehicle to the airport of Fort Dauphin is feasible for a departure flight at 9 am. Before that, an overnight stay at Fort Dauphin is required. OR book a private transfer by plane. Please contact us for price request.
- Health prevention: to come to Madagascar prophylaxis is not mandatory, but many doctors recommend a malaria prophylaxis.
- Do not forget: sunscreen, mosquito, hiking shoes, hats, and sunglasses.